Support for tackling bullying
We don't need statistics to know that bullying is a problem. How do we engage students who don't want to talk?
Our caring artificial intelligence acts as a safe virtual companion for youth who experience or witness bullying. The communication remains strictly confidential and prepares youth to talk to an adult they trust at their school.
- Introduces an effective measure for tackling bullying in schools
- Facilitates reporting and case management
- Provides a school-specific protocol that complies with all legal requirements
- Allows for faster responses to reported cases
- Facilitates communication with students who need help (victims and witnesses)
- Facilitates follow-up with youth
- Optimizes file management and allows your team to be proactive
- Supports witnesses throughout the reporting process
- Provides youth with safe and confidential support and solutions thanks to artificial intelligence
- Prepares youth to speak up and demystifies the support process
- Accessible 24/7 from any location
- Provides victims with ongoing support, even after they have spoken to a trusted adult
Caring Artificial Intelligence
Our caring artificial intelligence allows us to connect with young people who aren't ready to talk about what they are experiencing. By offering students support and never forcing them to talk, we enable them to regain control over the situation.
Solutions for young people
Youth who experience or witness bullying are offered several different solutions. This helps them remain calm and feel supported until they are ready to report the incident.
Confidential and safe
Youths are guided through the process independently and confidentially. When they are ready, they can report the situation to a trusted adult at school.
Witnesses are often forgotten, but thanks to Optania, they can gain a better understanding of the role they play in a given situation. As observers, they will understand the importance of becoming active witnesses.
With solutions developed by a team of psychologists and school workers, our solution provides youths with access to an intervention framework without forcing them to talk about the situation they have experienced. Optania will be able to direct them to the person in their school who can best meet their needs.
Information for parents
Optania offers information sheets for parents whose children experience or witness bullying.
We offer a handbook with tips on how to use the Optania platform and ideas for establishing an anti-bullying network.
Beyond reporting, Optania teaches youth to assert themselves better, value healthy and happy relationships, and prevent new cases of bullying.
Contact us and we will plan a short meeting so you can get to know us better and we can learn more about your project. We are confident that we will help your school reach the next level!Contact the Optania team